We aim to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and work systems for all our employees and provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose.
We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
Our policy is
- To provide adequate control of the risks arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plants and equipment
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure employees are competent to do their tasks and are adequately trained
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
The allocation of duties for safety matters and the particular arrangements which we have made to implement the policy are set out below and apply to all employees, self-employed persons and visitors working in the premises of STA policy will be kept up to date, particularly as the business changes in nature and size.
To ensure this, the policy and how it has operated will be reviewed every quarter